1. If you been tested for COVID-19? If so, when and what was the result?
2. If you are exposed or in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has had coronavirus-type symptoms in the last 14 days.
3. Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or local public health official?
4. Have you been travelled to areas that with a high infection rate?
5. Do you now, or have you recently experience, any of the following as a NEW PATTERN since the beginning of the pandemic:
c. Shortness of Breath
f. Nasal, sinus congestion
g. Loss of sense of taste or smell
h. Persistent Chest Pain or Pressure
i. Diarrhea, digestive upset
j. Skin marks, lesions, or rashes (especially on the feet)
l. Sudden onset of muscle soreness (not related to a specific activity)
m. Discomfort with exertion or exercise
6. Mask must be worn by both practitioner and client during session.
7. Ensure to have ample of space for treatment to take place and not obstructing any of the airflow
8. Please remove pets in the area where conducting the session.
Sign up to hear from us about massage/training/wellness specials, sales, and special events.
5953 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, North Hollywood, California 91606, United States
10:00 am – 08:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 1pm - 4pm
Sunday: By Appointment Only
Feed coming soon